Thursday 14 October 2010



안녕하세요
the webmistress has return with yet another post .
and gosh i need to find a PINKER blogskin xD
hahaha
today marks the 3rd week
with (:
and i cant wait for the 23rd !
GD my darling here i comeeeeeeeee !
although exam is seriously near and im so freaking scared for my chemistry and add maths and sejarah and God knows what else,
but nothing is gonna spoil my mood that day !
muahahaha ~
and goshhh i need a new camera :/
saw this really awesome camera that day in Curve :)
its like a mini DSLR
super nice !
love the picture quality ! :D





♥♥♥
ohhhh so gonna start saving !
.
.
.
to day is like the first day I woke up at 5am in the morning :/
i tink i might have insomnia ...again ==
slept foor only 2 hours yesterday ...
and im not even tired !
i think the stress of the exams are already getting to me!
booohoooo !
><
study nata study !

사랑햬요 자기야


No comments:

Post a Comment