Friday 23 July 2010

Another day - All i want is you

hey there people of the world
:)
another random day...
its a friday and the next day is freeeeeedom !!
SATURDAY has almost arrived :) hahaha
lets see wad im gonna do on a SAT
-9am-
DANCE PRACTICE !!
with darlings Yuki , Sho Yin, MKay and Kaichii !
:)
reli looking forward to it
and we are gonna practice hard cos 31st is coming ><
and its coming fast !
hwaiting !! ^^
-12pm plus -
lunch with the gals if possible ...
AND NOW...
about the friday (today)
its normal...
when to school late again ><
but i wasnt alone haha
alot of people was late too
and they had spot-check today ! i was like SHIT SHIT SHIT
cos i brought my phone today jus to sms my baobei but ishhh he din really responded to my messeges :(
but thankfully they found my phone ;D
although they practicaly checked the WHOLE body
and i do mean WHOLE body xD
schoool ended and i when home..
gary was planning to go to Deli France but i got no tranport :(
haih...
so i din go in the end ...
and then i when on9 as usually
and suddenly, to my shocking-ness ( my new word inventions haha xD )
i cant log in my facebook !!
OMG !
i tried like a billion times but i jus couldnt !
i noe i did not forget my password ><
den i saw they wrote there dat my page is under maintanence ...
wad does dat mean ??
OMG
im so frigging scared ><
im so scared that im gonna be hacked ><
OMG !!
CHOI !!
TOUCH WOOD !!
><
but fazhu said it was gonna be alrite so i gues its jus up to time to see ><

No comments:

Post a Comment