Friday 5 February 2010

Farewell Party.

elo cat emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
when school as usual
finally got back my 'froggie' ear rings back from the dicipline teacher. urgh.
anyways
felt unwell in school again
hate it when im sick
hard to breathe
dun worry im not having asthma XD
when home
see doctor
then went back to school to meet Li Wen to go her house
this is my first time goin there
and its niiiiiice :D
ate PIZZA ! panda emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
and watch BIG BANG CONCERT !
woooooooooohooooooooooo !
I LOVE GD so freakin much ! ;hoho Pictures, Images and Photos

haha
anyways
then when to shower
took lots of pics (after shower la == )
when bubble tea at 3 plus plus
for Li Wen's Farewell Party D;
im happy that i can hang out with friends but sad that Li Wen is leaving *sobs sobs*
alot of people went.

me
Li Wen
Wee Yi
Jian Ping
Khei Ying
...
...
...
and some guys :D

took load of pictures ^^
Khei Ying and Li Wen kept on pushing me to Bay
cos they wan us take picture together
hahaha!
den after few minuts of pushing and pulling
they finally took a picture of both of us
feel so awkward XD

then 6 i have to go
cos got tuition
so sad
went home
suddenly din feel so well
so i din go tuition
instead
i reach for my bed and ;zzz Pictures, Images and Photos haha
woke up nearly 10 pm ==
den wen facebook upload the pics for today!







bubble tea ! ^^

me and Wee Yi :D


squeeeeeeze ^^



kawaii :3



BFF <3


weike-me-mummy!
love you guys :D
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment