Friday 8 January 2010

some old picture and more bout 2010 :D





omg so long din blog de! i can feel the spider webs here de.LOL XD even posted some new pics bout me and my darlings! hahahaha i miss them!
anyways..
new years countdown was awesome!!!
besides seeing sushi (code name XD) wif another girl..but hey! who cares!!
Me, Yuin Theng and Ann Gie wan screaming our lungs out! and we bought the spray thingy- RM5 for RM10! hahaha but we sold two to shine shawn XD
den wen started spraying each other...people that dunno us aso spray us den wen aso jus play along but din get spray them back our spray finish de T^T
Ann Gie got sprayed till her whole hair was foam! hahahahaha! this year must bring more people! haha XD
back to 2010..
haih in 4 science 3..want to be in 4 science 2 where Li Wen, Wee Yi, Jian Ping, Yean Yan are! Ann Gie got in 4 science 1 T^T
i miss them so much! *SOBS SOBS*
my class was kinda ok la...got samantha, carlyne they all in there...and benn == haih he bully me until so haih...
today Li Wen told me my darling is in trouble T^T omg so worried bout him..but im sure he will be ok! :D
tomorrow got koko..must get jawatan! hahahahha XD
see ya!
PEACE OUT! XD
PS,
I love you GD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment